TERMS AND CONDITONS OF PARTICIPATION IN DISCOUNT PROGRAM „BANANATIC”
§2 The Participant
§3 Using and managing the Account
§4 The Bananas and the Discount
§5 Prohibition of transferring the Bananas
§6 Termination of participation in the Program
§7 Final provisions
of Webiste www.bananatic.es Resources
These Terms shall constitute an integral part of the T&C of the Bananas Program
§1 General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) regulate the use of ICT resources the Website Bananatic.es, including the website address: www.bananatic.es and subpages ( "Resources").
2. The Operator of the Resources is SEDOC LLC (Limited Liability Company) – a limited liability company registered under the laws of state Florida, United States of America, under number L15000067459, located 14 NE First Ave, 2nd Floor, Miami, Florida, United States of America ( "the Operator").
3. Using by you (“the User”) of any or some of the resource or content (as defined below) requires full acceptance of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, depending on the resource from which the user uses.
4. The term "content" refers in particular to all the elements of text, graphics, music and sound, all the messages, all the titles, fictitious characters, names, subjects, objects, decorations, costumes, effects, texts, dialogues, slogans, places, formulas, diagrams, concepts, designs, graphics, animations, sounds, musical compositions, choreography, video, audiovisual elements and all other elements present in the framework, together with all associated intellectual property rights, trademarks, internet domain names, acronyms, logos and drawings (collectively referred to as "Content").
5. The Operator reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete provisions in these Terms and Conditions at any time in accordance with the procedure described below
§2 The Account
1. Using additional functionality and options requires use of the account. A user who does not already have accounts can create them here: www.bananatic.es
3. You should not disclose your password to the account, to third parties. The operator never requires disclosure of the password and never will contact with you in order to give questions to the auxiliary password. Using the account with a password, in particular to make any Transaction, it will be considered as use of the account by the user.
4. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete personal data and undertakes to update them on a regular basis, according to the guidelines of the Operator. You may not impersonate any person or rely on links with any other person, especially when using personal data, passwords or other information relating to someone else's account, name, likeness, voice, image or images of another person or misrepresentations on a parent or guardian.
5. It is prohibited to posting and storage of the User of any illegal content.
6. The user acknowledges and accepts that the operator can take action to check the accuracy of the information given, especially by checking each number landline or mobile phone or an address e-mail, as well as verification of your bank account or credit card number. In order to protect other users, and to eliminate the risk of abuse or fraud, at the request of the Operator User you agree to send an e-mail, fax or post the necessary authorization and the necessary documents to the Operator, including a copy of the identity card or passport.
7. You should immediately notify the Operator via the contact form available at: http://www.bananatic.es/contact/ : o noticed any unauthorized use of your account, hack, steal passwords or other account information, or other breach of security concerning or related resources.
8. The operator has the right to take in relation to the User any measures resulting from the relevant provisions in order to combat the financing of terrorism and so. money laundering (anit-money laundering).
§3 Using Resources and its principles
1. The resources are intended only for personal use and in any case they should not be in any way used for commercial purposes, unless the relevant provisions (including internal) indicate otherwise. You may not directly or indirectly sell, lend or otherwise marketed Resources. You agree not to modify, decompile or reverse engineer or translate, adapt, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or transmit any information, any software, any product or any other element Resources. Copying or automatically download or use of a large amount of resource or move any resource on another computer or mobile device is prohibited.
2. You agree to use the Resources at any time in accordance with applicable national and international laws and other regulations and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use Resources (including the creation and use of any content created by the user) for the purpose of illegal or unethical, or for purposes contrary to the functioning of Resources.
§4 Principles of uploading any Content by the User
1. It is prohibited for the users to upload any illegal content .
2. The illegal Content is any content contrary to generally applicable law or T&C and these Terms or rules of social coexistence or fair trade, fair competition or netiquette.
3. The User who uploaded any Content, is fully responsible for all results of its upload and storage in the Resources.
4. You content shall not contain the following contents:
a. Inciting racial hatred, religious, ethnic, xenophobia or conflict;
b. Promoting violence;
c. Vulgar, offensive, infringing the rules of good behavior;
d. Misleading or likely to misleading;
e. Goods or services which do not exist or to which the User does not have any rights;
f. Falsifying or not disclosing true features of goods or services, such as size, area, mileage, age, price, location, salary and the like;
g. Relating to provision of services generally recognized as reprehensible, such as prostitution, pyramid schemes, usury;
h. Relating to organization of pyramid selling system or sales multilevel marketing (MLM) or other similar systems;
i. Containing information relating to encouraging or promoting participation in hazardous games, games of chance, mutual betting or machines games and slot machines games with low prizes;
j. Relating to preparation or assistance in preparing projects of exam works, master thesis, bachelor thesis and the like, as well as direct assistance with passing any tests or exams;
k. Relating to tele work having as a task sending unsolicited commercial communication (spam);
l. Relating to computer passwords, access codes or other data for unauthorized use to information stored in computer system or data communication network;
m. Relating to software designed in particular to unauthorized destruction, alteration, deletion, damaging or obstructing access to computer data, interfering with or preventing the automatic processing, storage and transmission of such data or disrupting operation of communication network and system.
5. Data shall not contain links to websites that require from the users to pay fees for the use of these sites, as well as advertisements or links to websites which can be in any way competitive for the Website.
§5 YOUR BASIC OBLIGATIONS – using the Website you shall not
1. Take any actions that unduly burden with infrastructure of the Website or interfere its correct functioning;
2. Copy, modify or disseminate content created by other persons without their and ours express and written consent;
3. Use any viruses, bots, worms or other computer code, files or programs (in particular automating processes of scripts and applications or other codes, files or devices), robots (announcers, scrapers) or other automated tools in order to obtain any access to the Website and collect Data without our express written consent or in order to interrupt, destroy or limit operation of the Website or hardware, or otherwise allow any unauthorized use or access to a computer or computer network;
5. Copy, distribute, modify content from the Website without our express written consent, disassemble or decompile, reproduce or make any other attempts to study the source code of the Website. You are allowed to use only these elements of the Website which you have added on your own (e.g. Data uploaded by you).
6. Undertake activities that may impede or interfere with functioning of the Website and you shall not use the Services in any way disruptive to other Users;
8. Take any action that might impede or disrupt operation of the Website as well as take any actions involving in particular destruction, alteration, deletion, damaging, obstruction access to the accounts of other Users.
9. Take any actions that can be used for fraudulent collecting passwords or other identification data from other Users, in particular in broadly understood commercial purposes or unlawful purposes;
10. Take any actions that affect the automation of system use (automatic annotation, display), including use of scripts to add friends, send comments, news, updates of the Website;
11. Use the Website for research activities, in particular that of the tests, analyzes, public opinion pools;
12. Repeatedly send the same message or many different messages in a very short intervals of time (flooding).
§6 Our rights
We can take all measures permitted by law, if the user violates the Terms or any other law.
2. In particular, this applies to the following situations:
a. Your act or omission affects the good name of the Operator or otherwise damages to the Operator;
b. You published data contrary to § 5;
c. Your personal data will require additional verification;
d. receipt by the Operator notification or obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data posted by you or related activities;
e. The user uses the personal data of other users available in the Resources for any purpose other than the use of the resource, in particular send them unsolicited commercial (spam);
f. The user violates the rules for using the account;
h. The operator receives from users credible messages that the user improperly performs the obligations arising from the agreement or use of Resources phishing;
i. There is a suspicion of irregularities in the implementation of the agreement
j. There is a large number of negative reviews of the User;
k. The user takes action whose purpose is only to raise the position of the User or obtaining contacts to a specific target group Users in connection with exercised their activity (eg. on someone's order or in the course of their business, which is not related to the subject resources)
l. You violated the rules concerning the issue of opinion
m. You publish the advertisements web addresses in order to promote the sale of goods or services on these pages.
2. We can also take all measures permitted by law if it is determined that the security account is at risk. The operator can then make use of the repeal of a measure of change the access password to the account of the user.
§7 Amendment of Terms
1. The Operator reserves the right to amend these Terms. The amendments enter into force at the moment of publishing them on the Website www.bananatic.es/terms-of-servie.
2. The Operator notifies the Userby e-mail on intended amendment of Terms 7 (seven) days before the date of intended amendment. The amendment is accepted by the Participant and is binding from next day after this period unless the Participant does not terminate his participation in the Program. However, to the rules of obtaining Bananas resulting from the events which took place before the amendments, the previous provisions of Terms shall apply.
3. The Terms are subject to law applicable to the Operator’s registered seat, i. e. the law of the state Florida, Untied States of America.
4. The provisions of the Terms shall not prejudice the provisions on the protection of consumers, if the User is a natural persons who uses the Resources for the purpose not directly related with his business or professional activity. If any provision of the Terms is contraty to the mandatory provisions of consumer protection, this provision is not binding on the consumer, and in its place shoud be applied the closest provision from the law generally applicable.
5. These Terms shall be binding since January 1st, 2016.
Titles and headlines
The headlines serve only to facilitate reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions may in no case lead to assumptions regarding the execution of the provisions and the manner in which these provisions may be interpreted.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unnecessary or irrelevant, or is deemed to be invalid or will not be applicable, provision shall be construed in accordance with the applicable law in such a way as to best reflect the original intentions of the Operator and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain unchanged and will continue to apply, as if unnecessary, irrelevant, invalid or inapplicable provisions are not accounted for part of the
Terms and Conditions.
The fact that the operator or user does not or there is any right or benefit from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, or does not use them promptly, it cannot be considered a waiver of such right or provision. Waive the application of any provision of these Terms may be considered valid only after signing a written statement on the issue by the Operator or by the user.
These Terms and Conditions are available at any time at www.bananatic.es/terms-of-servie.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact the operator via the contact form available at: http://www.bananatic.es/contact/
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.